Friday, May 1, 2009

Over already??

I took my last RC final today. Because I have another year of school (at Specs Howard) it hasn't really set in that I'M DONE! For the past 4 years I've worked toward the degree that I just completed today, and it's weird to know that I will never again sit in a class taught by the many professors who helped me reach this point.

To Lora Hutson: Thank you for all your time and support. Your excitement in the classroom as been a great encouragement to me. Your reassuring words have motivated me to excel in the classroom.

To Terrill Hall: The past 4 years of mentoring have got me through a lot of tough times and have been quite entertaining. Thank you for your words of wisdom (though not always what I wanted to hear) and opening your office and home to us.

To each of my roommates (Shantelle, Angela, Katie, Liz, Cami, Jamie and Lindsay): I have enjoyed living with each of you and will cherish the late night conversations, the crazy dance parties and photo shots and nights out on the town.

To my classmates who are graduating tomorrow, I wish each of you well as you start a new beginning. Good luck in the "real world"! Let me know how it is, and don't forget to keep in touch! (With Facebook, there's no good excuse for losing contact ;) )

1 comment:

Martha said...

It's hard to believe your college career is almost behind you! It's happy and sad at the same time.